Dialogflow Example Bots
Learn about the kinds of bots you can build using Dialogflow
This course shows you some example bots you can build in Dialogflow.
For each example bot, you have a demo video (what), a how to video and the agent ZIP file is also included.
- How to trigger the next intent when user clicks on a button
- Get a list of inputs from the user
- Checklist bot (Asks user to answer a series of Yes or No questions to perform some kind of diagnostics)
- Decision tree - the typical "phone tree" bot which goes down different branching logic based on user's selections in previous steps
- Questionnaire - ask the user a list of open ended questions